Saturday 4 October 2008

Finally I am back...

For those of you who are eagerly awaiting the start of this blog challenge, don't despair, I am now back with 2 working arms! Yeah! . I was in the middle of making my artwork for the challenge when I broke my right arm, and consequently couldn't finish the piece I had started!

My mojo has taken a little step back, but I am sorting that out (come back all is forgiven!) and hope to start this challenge blog properly within the next couple of weeks.

To know when it starts add yourself as a follower, and keep checking back.

I shall be giving away blog candy to my followers in the first week of the challenge too!
Jennie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be checking back for this challenge - it sounds promising :)

I hope you are recuperating nicely!

Thank you for your kind words on my blog!