Saturday 13 December 2008

Saturday Performance

Hi, once again the theatre is full, waiting in anticipation for the fortnightly performance. Thank you to all those who participated in the last performance. A big round of applause to you!
This week, the humble TAG is in the spotlight!, and we have another guest designer for you. May I present
This what Julie says about herself I'm married and have two sons aged 10 & 13. I have been crafting for a few years and especially love card making and scrapbooking. I created the Inspirational Blogs and co-created Arty Girlz Challenge Blog, Blogging has opened up a whole new world for me I love it and love that I can visit blogs from all over the world at the touch of a button.
Here is her performance for tonight, and I just adore what she has done with the not so humble tag!
Julie says "Seeing as its Christmas in a fortnight I had to do Christmas themed. The little tag book will hang from my tree when I can get my DH to get it down from the loft lol. As you can see by the fourth photo I plan to journal memories from Christmas on the back."
So, I hope you have enjoyed tonight's performance, and seeing as it is Christmas, I have a gorgeous Tim Holtz lunch box tin, absolutely perfect for altering as a Christmas present for a reader. All you have to do is comment, make a link back to Objet D'Art Challenge Blog, and if you get time in this busy period, make a tag! The winner will be chosen in 2 weeks time when the next performance starts.
Keep those creative juices flowing, think outside the box, and pull out your favourite bits and bobs and show us what you can do.
Happy Creating
Jennie


17 comments:

maddy hill said...

Julie - you have made some gorgeous tags ! Love the colours !
great to see you as a guest designer here !
good luck everyone - i may and thats may get a chance ... if calvin doesnt keep me to busy to actually have a go .....yes i know im always saying that ! lol ...

fab makes and loving them !

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tags Julie! Hope to be back with a creation of my own soon! x

crafty creations said...

Stunning art work Julie. Fab giveaway Jennie

Mines on my blog

http://inkythings.blogspot.com/2008/12/object-dart-tag.html

Thanks for looking

Crissi Harvey said...

stunning tags julie welldone, hoping to get time to join in with the challenge fingers crossed.

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Julie,
just been over to your blog but couldn't resist having a peak at your spotlight performance. You are an inpsiration to us all, I just adore what you have done with these tags, it gives a whole new meaning to the delightful but non descript tag.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What fabulous tags - and a brilliant idea to write on the back of them and then turn them into a book.

Fiona said...

Gorgeous tags Julie - this is a new site for me - hope I can make something for the challenge.

Fiona said...

Mine's on my blog! TFL

Crissi Harvey said...

my tag is on my blog
TFL crissi

Rachelxx said...

Beautiful tags Julie! Hope to be able to join in but must buy & wrap some pressies before enjoying myself!

Anonymous said...

I've made a tag and got very inky, and you can see it on my blog! (Not my inky fingers, the tag! Lol!)xx

jay670120 said...

love the tags xxxx
Have you ever thought of entering fiskarettes craft competition , theres chances of winning prizes worth £250 in total this month!!! over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x

Ellen said...

this will be such a wonderful keepskae in years to come and what a brilliant idea .
it's stunning

Hels Sheridan said...

Hey there, my tag is now on my Blog...thanks for a great challenge and I love the ones on show here xx

Minxy said...

Better late than never...OK so mine is nothing like it should be, but my creative juices went in the direction they did, and when i'm like that i can't control it lol
Anyway See mine Here

Anonymous said...

lovely tags hunni, i've always wanted to do some aletered art with tins xx

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Tags!
I just found your blog...fab!
My first tag ever!
D'Art Tag
Thanks for looking!
Blessings, Maria