Saturday 28 February 2009

Photo Call

Good Evening and welcome to the Theatre once again. Tonight the *Objet* is a
PHOTO


You can take any photo, family, newspaper cutting, internet, and all you have to do is alter it or decorate it. I took one I found in a drawer of my daughter on her Birthday in 1998, and added my favourite papers, and some grungeboard, and covered her in glossy accents, hence the little dots! These are air bubbles!!!
For those of you who take part this fortnight, there is the added extra of blog candy! Yah! I hear from a corner of the theatre. All you have to do is mention the challenge and the blog candy on your blog , add your altered photo link in the comments, and you are in tit to win it!
Here is the candy-all of these new stamps from The Artistic Stamper. The winner will randomly chosen on 14th March.

I look forward to seeing your creations, which will be fabulous as always

Happy Creating

Jennie

10 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Well, here it is! My FIRST EVER Blog Challenge! Hope you like it..

http://jacquelinescraftyblog.blogspot.com/

thanks for looking

Jackie x

Hels Sheridan said...

Love the LO Jennie, the mesh stamp looks fab doesn't it? Will try to get something made this week :O))

Anonymous said...

I will be 'on the case' - been away - got to get a few urgent things done first - then I will have a rummage for a photo.

What a great challenge - I never did find a pot could alter sorry.

Anonymous said...

Well I have squeezed it in, but had to improvise as I can't find the photos I wanted

http://atcsbylottie.blogspot.com/2009/03/object-dart-photo-challenge.html

I wanted to emulate your gorgeous page!

Thanks for the challenge it was great. And an even bigger thank you for giving us two weeks to make something. Sometimes it is just impossible to make something in a week specifically for a challenge. Life has a habit of getting in the way!

Best wishes
lottie

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i came to check out your blog and say hello but i don't know which one to click, so i clicked two and i am having fun, thank you for your visit to mine, stay in touch ;-)

Ellen said...

that mesh looks great Jennie , lovely layout, great colours.
Mine is finally finished, things went wrong so it eneded up different from what the plan was. you can see it here

Fiona said...

Great theme - mine's on my blog tfl!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennie, I finished off a little scrapbook of a trip to Prague with my hubby. Hope I'm not too late!
Alison xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor, I am in by the skin of me teeth Jennie, my entry is on me Blog...hope it is ok cos they are rub on photo's rather than real ones LOL Hugs hun x

Hels Sheridan said...

Whoops, in my haste I forgot to put the link

http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/2009/03/objet-dart-hanging-altered-art.html

Thanks for the challenge hun x